Chicken Malai Curry | Creamy Chicken Curry | Chicken Malai Masala | | Malai Chicken Recipe | Creamy Chicken Gravy | White Chicken Curry
Ingredients for Malai Chicken:
– Chicken, curry cut with bones – 500 gms
– Fried Onions – 2 medium onions
For the marinade :
– Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
– Coriander powder – 3 tsp
– Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp (Link to our Garam Masala Recipe:
– Curd – 125 gm
– Ginger-garlic paste – 2 tsp
– Cashew paste – 8-10 cashews
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Green chilies, slit – 3-4
– Cream- 2 tbsp
– Refined oil- 3 tbsp & oil for frying the sliced onions
– Wash the chicken & put in all the items for the marinade. Mix well. Set aside for around an hour.
– Fry the sliced onions until golden in colour. Remove from oil & once it’s cooled, crush it with your hand.
– Take a kadhai & heat oil .
– Once the oil is hot, add the marinated chicken & cook on medium heat for 6-7 mins till most of water dries up.
– Now add the crushed fried onions, mix it well and continue to fry it on medium heat for 5-6 mins till oil separates.
– Add 250 ml of water and continue to cook covered on low heat for 15 mins till chicken is tender.
– Add the cream, mix & simmer for 2-3 mins.
– Add the finely chopped coriander leaves, mix well & simmer for a minute.
#malaichicken #creamychicken #chickenmalaicurry #chickenmalaimasala #creamychickengravy #whitechickencurry #spiceeats #spiceeatschicken #spiceeatsrecipes