Job title: Compliance Manager
Company: BioSorin Private Limited
Job description: About Us:
BioSorin is one of the leading companies in Pakistan in the field of Clinical Diagnostics, In-Vitro Fertilization, Life Sciences, Clinical Instruments and Medical Consumables of highest repute. We are the sole partners of one of the largest and top medical technology brands such as:
- Cook Medical, Australia
- Altona Diagnostics, Germany
- Halotech, Spain
- & Pathofinder, Netherlands to name a few.
Biosorin has a diverse clientele in Pakistan ranging from medical technology users, IVF centers and clinical instrument users etc. Some of the most prominent clients of BioSorin in Pakistan include:
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi
- Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital, Lahore
- Hameed Latif Hospital, Lahore
- National Institute of Health, Islamabad and many more.
Why We Exist:
The main aim of the existence of BioSorin is to bring revolution in Pakistan in the field of Clinical Diagnostics, In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Clinical Instruments by providing medical institutes, consultants and health professionals with top quality foreign products along with bespoke after sales services.
Owning to the tremendous growth that BioSorin has observed in the recent past in-conjunction with higher customer enquiries about our products, we have decided to hire someone capable of acting as a bridge between the organisation and various pharmaceutical related regulatory departments such as DRAP and Drug Controller Punjab to name a few in order to ensure that products get imported and distributed in compliance with rules and regulations of the Government of Pakistan.
As a Compliance Manager, some of the tasks that you would be carrying out are:
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Implement all SOP mentioned in DRAP Medical device rules
- Implement all SOP regarding SECP
- Make sure all sales activities are under compliance
- Make binding contracts letter for all customers
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors when needed
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- Product registration in compliance with local rules and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP), Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination Islamabad
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by Chief Drug Controller, Punjab Licensing Authority Lahore, Pakistan
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Analysing complicated information, including trial data
- Using a variety of specialist computer applications
- Experience: years of experience dealing with the regulatory departments such as DRAP, Drug Controller Punjab, Punjab HealthCare Commission etc. (required)
- Qualification: Pharm-D (required)
- Sound IT Skills such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Interpersonal, presentation, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Active Listening skills.
- Paying attention to the details.
- Be able to adapt to the fast changing environment.
What’s in there for You:
- Pay: K
- Annual Leaves: 25
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Job date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 02:25:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!