Job title: Customer Support Adviser
Company: BioSorin Private Limited
Job description: About Us:
BioSorin Private LimitedBioSorin is one of the leading companies in Pakistan in the field of Clinical Diagnostics, In-Vitro Fertilization, Life Sciences, Clinical Instruments and Medical Consumables of highest repute. We are the sole partners of one of the largest and top medical technology brands such as:
- Cook Medical, Australia
- Altona Diagnostics, Germany
- Halotech, Spain & Pathofinder, Netherlands to name a few.
Biosorin has a diverse clientele in Pakistan ranging from medical technology users, IVF centers and clinical instrument users etc. Some of the most prominent clients of BioSorin in Pakistan include:
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi
- Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital, Lahore
- Hameed Latif Hospital, Lahore
- National Institute of Health, Islamabad and many more.
Why We Exist:
The main aim of the existence of BioSorin is to bring revolution in Pakistan in the field of Clinical Diagnostics, In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Clinical Instruments by providing medical institutes, consultants and health professionals with top quality foreign products along with bespoke after sales services.
Owning to the tremendous growth that BioSorin has observed in the recent past in-conjunction with higher customer enquiries about our products, we have decided to hire someone having a bubbly and outgoing personality and someone who is an aficionado in the customer service and exhibits strong enthusiasm and zeal for this role.
This job will suite someone is always open to face new challenges and feels proud in taking care of people’s needs.
As a Customer Support Advisor, some of the tasks that you would be carrying out are:
- Responding to customer enquiries in a polite and efficient manner.
- Preparing quotes, tenders, proposals and other such documents in collaboration with the concerned departments for customers.
- Identifying customer needs and wants.
- Converting opportunities into leads.
- Informing customers about deals and promotions developed by the sales and marketing department.
- Building sustainable relationships with clients and customers on the behalf of the company.
- If customers face any issue with our products, then providing them with proper instruction and guiding them in such a way to resolve their problems.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- When things get busy, then be able to manage higher number of incoming calls.
- Meeting personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Making the most of yourself at Job by using the CRM software for achieving your KPIs, Targets and to manage customer enquiries.
- Taking payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone
- Numbers etc.
- Experience: years of experience related to customer service (required), having medical or pharmaceutical experience would be a plus. Fresh graduates with degree in Medical Lab Technology will also be preferred.
- Qualification: Pharm-D/ Pharmacist, BSc (Honors) in Health Related Subject such as Bio-Medical Sciences, BSc in Medical Lab Technology (required).
- Responding to customer calls and retrieving customer logs and details using CRM (required).
- Sound IT Skills such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to handle different types of customers and customer behaviour (required).
- Multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Active Lis
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Job date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 03:11:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!