I know that the first thing most people outside of Pakistan will think is either “why” or “it’s not safe” but I can assure everyone these are misconceptions of a beautiful country fuelled by years of negativity by the western press. Pakistan is a warm and welcoming country from everything I’ve seen in my own research. In fact, the only real danger I face is getting even more fat than I am now from local Pakistanis trying to force-feed me delicious treats day and night!
It’s going to be a wild ride … I hope you’ll follow along on YouTube 🙂
This video shares the concept and basic premise for 50 days of solo female travel I’m starting in a week. It’s not my detailed itinerary but a rough outline of the types of trips I’ll be taking, which regions I’m travelling to, and my current list of transportation and day trip partners.
Pakistan Travel & Tour Companies I Recommend
Note: I’m still missing one partner for my Karachi excursions but this is my vetted list of trusted travel companies I’ve selected so far.
ISLAMABAD / BAHAWALPUR / DOMESTIC FLIGHTS
– Voyage Planners
– For great prices on flights and hotels visit their booking platform
– Specialty: Voyage Planners offer a memorable luxury experience to explore the untouched majestic beauty of Pakistan.
– Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
– Specialty: Customised Luxury and Group Tours all across Pakistan.
– The Exploring Pakistan
– Specialty: Offers spiritually enriching explorations to Pakistan’s most naturally beautiful and diverse sites.
Note: I am collaborating with local YouTuber ‘Balochistan: Land of Beauty‘ to plan my itinerary for this 10-day road trip (thank you, Saif!) @Balochistan: Land of Beauty
XOXO ~ Angela
– You can find this video and more on my blog: