Job title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Company: BioSorin Private Limited
Job description: About Us:
BioSorin is one of the leading companies in Pakistan in the field of Clinical Diagnostics, In-Vitro Fertilization, Life Sciences, Clinical Instruments and Medical Consumables of highest repute. We are the sole partners of one of the largest and top medical technology brands such as:
- Cook Medical, Australia
- Altona Diagnostics, Germany
- Halotech, Spain
- & Pathofinder, Netherlands to name a few.
Biosorin has a diverse clientele in Pakistan ranging from medical technology users, IVF centers and clinical instrument users etc. Some of the most prominent clients of BioSorin in Pakistan include:
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi
- Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital, Lahore
- Hameed Latif Hospital, Lahore
- National Institute of Health, Islamabad and many more.
Why We Exist:
The main aim of the existence of BioSorin is to bring revolution in Pakistan in the field of Clinical Diagnostics, In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Clinical Instruments by providing medical institutes, consultants and health professionals with top quality foreign products along with bespoke after sales services.
Owning to the tremendous growth that BioSorin has observed in the recent past in-conjunction with higher customer enquiries about our products, we have decided to hire someone having a bubbly and outgoing personality and someone who is an aficionado in the sales field and exhibits strong enthusiasm and zeal for this role.
This job will suite someone is always open to face new challenges and feels proud in taking care of people’s needs.
As a Sales & Marketing Executive, some of the tasks that you would be carrying out are:
- Creating product demand in the market through product/brand development.
- Coordinating with the marketing and sales team to plan, advertise, directly market products to the clients along with running marketing and sales campaigns.
- Running social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Maintaining customer databases using CRM software.
- Presenting business pitches and product demonstrations to the clients.
- Identifying customer needs and wants and present products accordingly.
- Supporting organisation of events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Converting opportunities into leads.
- Informing customers/clients about deals and promotions developed by the sales and marketing department.
- Building sustainable relationships with clients and customers on the behalf of the company.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Experience: years of field related sales experience (required), having medical or pharmaceutical sales experience would be a plus. Fresh graduates with degree in Medical Lab Technology will also be preferred.
- Qualification: Pharm-D/ Pharmacist, BSc (Honors) in Health Related Subject such as Bio-Medical Sciences, BSc in Medical Lab Technology (required).
- Managing customer databases and records using CRM (preferred).
- Sound IT Skills such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Interpersonal, presentation, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to handle different types of customers and customer behaviour (required).
- Multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Active Listening skills.
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Job date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 02:11:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!