Job title: Software Engineer – Backend
Job description: Software Engineer – Backend at KeepTruckin
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Software Product Engineer, you will play an active part in building features, components, frameworks and services for our fleet products. You will be working on cloud native architecture to develop, test & deploy features & functionality. You will have a unique opportunity to work with enthusiastic & high performing team, contributing to valuable projects such as Telematics, Geolocation, and video streaming to name a few. We are looking for problem solvers with great coding skills & growth mindset who possess empathy to users and enjoy working in team environment.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team .
What You’ll Do:
- Write scalable, secure, maintainable code to not only build new features, but also to test, build, deploy & provision
- Implement best practices & design patterns for solving recurring problems
- Work with product team to design solutions for our customers
- Communicate & collaborate with other engineering teams (platform, data, CI/CD. SRE, DBA)
- Monitor runtime metrics to identify code & environment issues
- Enable support & sales teams to solve customer’s problems
What We’re Looking For:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years software development experience
- Experience with datastores: relational, NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis, etc
- Familiarity with Cloud Infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, Azure or proprietary
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Job date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 23:39:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!