Job title: Software Quality Assurance / Automation Engineer
Company: Circadia Health
Job description: Circadia Health is a medical technology company with an FDA cleared product: The Circadia C100 Contactless Respiratory Monitoring System. Circadia develops proprietary hardware, software, and algorithms for early detection of respiratory failure the third leading cause of death. Founded in 2016 by Imperial College alumni, Circadia is venture backed by Silicon Valley VCs, including Village Global, the fund backed by Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Mark Zuckerberg. Circadia is headquartered in London with offices in Karachi and Los Angeles. WSJ article here:
- 2+ years testing web and cloud-based consumer applications
- 2+ years of experience using Cypress frameworks
- Experience with web development technologies: XML, JSON, REST API, or similar preferred
- Hands-on experience in frontend development preferably on: ReactJS
- Hands-on experience developing and delivering automated testing in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development environment
- Hands-on experience with cloud environments such as AWS would be a plus.
- Maintaining the Front-End automation framework using Cypress and/or Selenium Tools.
- Maintaining the Back-End End-to-End automation framework using Postman
- Integration of test scripts in CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent
- A chance to be an early member of the team
- Make an impact, and help make everyone a genius at their job
- Medical and vision coverage
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Chef-cooked food: breakfast, lunch, and dinner (if you choose to stay late)
- Possibility to work from home during COVID
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Job date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 23:32:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!