Job title: System and Network Engineer
Company: INTECH Process Automation
Job description: RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
- Provide effective and efficient IT support to local/remote users working in different time zones.
- Maintaining IT department SLAs
- Planning and Designing IT Infrastructure and make changes/upgrade and maintenance as per requirements
- Maintenance of network and technical facilities globally
- PBX Communication setup and maintenance, preferably (Avaya)
- Installation configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Network Routers/Switches/Firewalls, WLCs
- Management of Network (LAN / WAN) e.g. VPN, VLANs, Routing, etc.
- Management of Domain Controllers and services e.g. DHCP, DNS etc
- Management of Anti-Virus, preferably Kaspersky
- Management of Access Control System
- Management of Servers (File Servers, SharePoint, Project Servers, Dynamics Servers).
- Management of Backup Servers, Services and data backups thru Acronics and Backup Exe.
- Management of Mail solutions hosted with Microsoft
- Hands-on Knowledge of Storage Area Network, Virtualization (Hyper-V, ESX Server)
- Management of hardware maintenance
- Good working knowledge of Storage Area Network, VMware, Cloud Technologies.
- Different Operating Systems e.g. Windows Server, Client OSs
- Microsoft, Cisco, Exchange, Avaya Technologies
- Microsoft SQL server
- Hyper-V, Server virtualization
- VM ware ESX Server
- IPv6, STP, Routing and Switching, ISP Setup, DXX, Frame- Relay, Wireless LAN, Network Security using Firewalls, ATM, Data Communication, DNS, DHCP, FTP, TFTP, SDM, SSH, TELNET, IPSec and SSL VPNs, BGP, MPLS
- Preferably Candidate must have done BCS/BS Computer Science.
- Certification in relevant area/technologies
- Three years of hands-on experience in all the above areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Lahore, Pakistan
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Job date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 23:05:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!