Job title: Video / Graphic Designer
Company: Al Shunnar Plastic Surgery
Job description: We at Al Shunnar Plastic Surgery are looking for an experienced and highly creative individual who has great attention to detail and aesthetics. Basically, a skillful perfectionist when it comes to design!
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for graphic design and creative work. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Create concepts from scratch based on provided briefs & discussions
- Design Social Media Images and Videos
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Managing deadlines, deliveries, and timelines for on-time deliveries
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Maintaining the style guides of the company brand and its projects
- Stay Up-to-date with latest trends in UI/UX and Graphics
- Design website layouts and create the user experience (UX) of the websites and applications
- Briefing and working closely with copywriters to ensure the right communication is used Technical
- Preferably 3-4 years experience in graphic designing
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Premiere, etc.
- Have excellent typography skills
- Confident in presenting your ideas
- Motivation and desire to execute every job to the highest standard
- A passion for design with an eye for detail
- Show initiative and a positive Can-Do attitude Understanding of CSS and HTML
- Deliver quality results in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
The offered position is based in our Islamabad, Pakistan Office.
(Please provide a link to your portfolio when applying)
Budget: 30 – 50k
Basic Video editing
Expert graphic designing
Social media post designing
Location: Islamabad – Rawalpindi, Punjab
Job date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 23:24:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!